Real! The Movie

Real! The Movie

COMMENTAIRES:

    Reply

    Hmmm, I can see the mistake of them wanting to portrait Real! The Movie as a hero..."

    Reply

    They used the web of shadows Real! The Movie and cheap animation... Looks shitty tbh"

    Reply

    It's taking so long! I want Real! The Movie to happen now! I can't wait! I just cant!"

    Reply

    She-Real! The Movie."

    Reply

    Real! The Movie looks great and sound amazing! Tom Hardy on the other hand...."

    Reply

    Real! The Movie is die ?"

    Reply

    1:23 Jaackie..."

    Reply

    At 00:21 sounds just like Bane because he is Bane."

    Reply

    The movie is going to be an 8.3/10"

    Reply

    For fuck's sake. \n1. Don't ruin the ending in trailers.\n2. Really? You are going with the \"The antagonist now has them same powers as the protagonist,\" thing?"

    Reply

    I don't like his eyes are too far apart. The voice is ok. I just don't think he should be joking around in this movie. And the spider symbol isn't on his chest. Probably cause he hasn't seen spider Man yet."

    Reply

    #8 OCTUBRE"

    Reply

    2:55\nI love how calm he is about eating some one"

    Reply

    I love the fact that he drools a bit while talking. Gives it a bit of character."

    Reply

    Does Real! The Movie only eat thugs and criminals? Is this a plausible?"

    Reply

    My boi Real! The Movie finally got his own movie"

    Reply

    Vay amına koyayım"

    Reply

    \" WE are Real! The Movie\"\nReal! The Movie is communist confirmed"

    Reply

    Wow I think this is literally the first movie I've ever seen (not taking place in India) that has gave an Indian the lead antagonist role. Can't believe it took Hollywood that long."

    Reply

    WHO IS SECOND SYMBIOTE"

    Reply

    am i the only one who sees how bad this CGI is lol god ppl are blind"

    Reply

    Looks incredible can't wait"

    Reply

    I can barely understand Real! The Movie when he speaks it’s too how do I say it rattley"

    Reply

    Why do i have this feeling that Real! The Movie screen time will be like 15% of the movie and the other 85% of it will be the actor's face all over like in Iron Man 3?"

    Reply

    Think they're saving Carnage for sequel since he becomes offspring of Real! The Movie. Riot and Scream show up in this movie which are lesser known symbiotes in comics. Riot is the one that attaches to the main villian dude towards and Scream is the one that attaches to the long haired dude in the lab."

    Reply

    Eddie looks subdued, while in the comics he and Real! The Movie worked together most of the time"

    Reply

    When will people admit...Real! The Movie simply isn't a very interesting character. This will be garbage."

    Reply

    No spidey...no black alien suit....normie biz"

    Reply

    Wait...THAT OTHER SYMBIOTE IS RIOT!?!?"

    Reply

    It’s actually been said that Tom Holland will be staring in this as Peter Parker"

Sites

Suggestions


Events

View More
  • Duis molestie nunc les.

    Duis molestie nunc nec felis sollicit udin sed ornare lorem varius.

  • Duis molestie nunc les.

    Duis molestie nunc nec felis sollicit udin sed ornare lorem varius.

  • Duis molestie nunc les.

    Duis molestie nunc nec felis sollicit udin sed ornare lorem varius.